Raincity Data Home Network Installation
When your at home, it just needs to work.
Trust Raincity to make a system that does.
Home Network Installation Planning & Considerations
Are you thinking about getting a home network established? There’s some things you should consider before starting the project:
1. Which room/s do I want wired?
2. How many ports do I want in each location?
3. What is a good location for distribution?
4. What path should the cables take?
5. What network speed do I need?
Making the right plan when deciding on your home network will save you time and money from maintenance in the future.
What Raincity Can Provide
Cat5 or Cat6 Ready
We are flexible to your needs. Our custom plans take your budget and project requirements into account, so we can create the network that works for you. Whether you need Cat5 or Cat6, Fibre Optic, or any other network cable, we can help.